1. Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away
from each other.
2. Apollo 17 astronaut Gene Cernan, the last man to walk on
the Moon, wrote his daughter initials there. They’ll last at
least 50,000 years.
3. There’s a type of jellyfish that lives forever.
4. Wayne Allwine (the voice of Mickey Mouse) and Russi
voice of Minnie Mouse) were married in real life.
5. We now have less crime, a lower death rate and longer
life expectancy than at any other time in human history.
6. Butterflies can taste with their feet.
7. When you die, your body decomposes, and the atoms that
contained “you” are recycled into Earth to be used again.
8. Every year the Netherlands sends 20,000
tulip bulbs to
Canada to thank them for their aid in the Second World War.
9. Rats giggle when you tickle them. Their voices are so
high-pitched you need special equipment to hear them, but
when you do, their laughs are immediately evident.
10. Sea horses mate for life, are completely faithful and
travel together by holding on to each others tails.